Monday, January 03, 2011

Interview on Strange Kids Club



Rondal Scott from over at Strange Kids Club contacted me before the holidays to do an interview, and he posted it today! Rondal describes the blog as "an online hub for assorted strange, geeky and otherwise nostalgic content." There's a lot of fun content for sure, including articles on video games, comics, toys, and movie reviews. He asked some good questions (and posted some of my artwork, HUGE), so stop by if you're interested:

--> Strange Kids Club interview

Also, as 2011 gets underway, I'm slated for quite a few festivals this Spring. I found out a week ago that I got accepted as an exhibitor into this year's Toronto Comic Arts Festival (TCAF)! So... look out, Canada! Heeby Jeeby is coming to get you! In addition to tabling there, Dan Moynihan and I will be at MoCCA in April and are looking to register for the Maine Comics Arts Festival (MeCAF) in May.

We're also pulling together artwork for Heeby Jeeby Comix #2, so look for an official announcement on that soon.

1 comment:

Raiben said...

congrats for the interview and happy new year, sorrry, so later.